Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT)
San Francisco Bay Area, CA
The position carries weekday, daytime work schedule working between 1-2 dedicated vascular labs. NO ON CALL HOURS REQUIRED. Candidates must be able to perform a broad spectrum of vascular ultrasound exams and may scan 8-10 patients per day. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who works well autonomously and is interested in a varying work routine.
- Upholds Company policies, procedures, and applicable state, federal and local laws.
- Reliable, flexible and available to arrive in a timely manner to work
- Strong proficiency in performing a variety of vascular ultrasound exams
- Address patient concerns.
- Responsible for maintenance and quality assurance of ultrasound & Doppler equipment.
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe environment.
- Registered Vascular Technologist
- Minimum of recent two continuous full years of vascular scanning experience
- Capable of working autonomously in a variable work environment
- Must have excellent communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong professional references
This position is benefits eligible for full time employees and is non-exempt. We offer PPO and HMO health plans, dental, vision, supplemental benefits and life insurance, earned Paid Time Off days, paid holidays, 401K participation and the opportunity to learn and grow with our company.
Please contact us if you are interested in any of our available positions.