Ultrasound Sonographer – Float
60 miles radius of Sacramento
The position carries a work schedule of Monday through Friday, daytime hours. NO ON CALL HOURS REQUIRED. We are currently recruiting for an Ultrasound Technologist (RDMS or RVT) to support our Mint Medical locations. This is a floating position. The technologist is charged with performing abdominal aortic screenings (AAA screens) at a large healthcare system in Northern California. Additionally, the position may include vascular ultrasound training and scanning, in dedicated non-invasive vascular lab, at a dynamic Level 1 Trauma Center. The ideal candidate will be willing to travel to various labs within a 60 mile radius. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who works well autonomously, is interested in a varying work routine, and has a career objective to become very proficient in performing the full continuum of vascular ultrasound exams.
- Upholds Company policies, procedures, and applicable state, federal and local laws.
- Reliable, flexible and available to arrive in a timely manner to work even on short notice.
- Able to perform general abdominal exams including AAA and some vascular ultrasound exams.
- Address patient concerns.
- Responsible for maintenance and quality assurance of ultrasound & Doppler equipment.
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe environment.
Please contact us if you are interested in any of our available positions.